Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

Here Comes the Sun

Up early enough this morning to see the sun rise:




I joined the Flickr group "Brooch a Week". I think it's fairly clear by the name that participants are required to produce one brooch per week for 2013. Most seem to be working in precious metals. It should be a good challenge for me. Here's my first entry, called 'Moonscape'
I used Kato copper and Gilder's Paste in 'patina'

And here are some copies of a vintage brooch that I saw on Pinterest. The original was celuloid.








1 comment:

  1. You can get a result like that with Gilder's Paste? Oh my, that's great. I am working on a project today that "needed" Iris Blue so I ran out this morning to buy it. It looks nothing like that , though. I think I have some learning to do.

    ReplyDelete